Choose from the inspirational Alpine capital of Chamonix, the on-trend Languedoc or the quiet beauty of Corsica.
Chamonix, French Alps
Chamonix's unique setting in the French Alps creates the perfect atmosphere for clear, productive thinking, entertainment and bespoke activity packages for your staff or clients. Nestled below Europe's highest peak, Mont Blanc, Chamonix is famous for being the 'extreme' home of Alpinism and a Mecca for the world's elite mountain athletes. It is impossible not to feel inspired in this vast mountain environment. Located just over one hour's drive from Geneva airport, Chamonix is also highly accessible.
The huge range of activities available - from mountain sports and high altitude adventure days, to luxury spas and sophisticated nightlife - make Chamonix our most diverse and popular destination, at any time of year.
Our on-site concierge team and network of local experts are here to make your stay both highly professional and welcoming. Whether you and your team are looking for a purely work-focused trip, or want to combine work and fun, we have all the facilities and people on hand to create the perfect itinerary.
Amazon Creek's private luxury villa in Sete offers the ideal beach front location for your exec board meeting, team building or incentive experience. Sleeping up to 10 people and located close to the beach, you're in the optimum location for a productive and focused escape. With easy access to 20km of beautiful beaches, you and your team will benefit from sea air, great food, and an authentic South of France experience. Amazon Creek's Languedoc location is perfect for a combined wellness and work trip. The villa is approximately 30 minutes' drive from Montpellier, making it easily accessible for a short stay.
Known as the 'little Venice' of the Languedoc, Sete has retained its traditional fishing port centre, while embracing modern life, with a range of excellent restaurants, golf courses and beach bars. From the villa, you and your team will have direct access to kayaking, stand up paddleboarding and mountain biking, suitable for all abilities. Our pre-trip concierge team and on-site hosts are available to coordinate every detail; from airport transfers and five star chefs to adventure sports and wine tasting trips.
Porto Veccio / Palombaggia, Corsica
Famous for being the 'St Tropez' of Corsica, Porto Vecchio buzzes with a combination of beautiful people, bars and unique laid-back Corsican soul. Maintaining its true local character, while embracing a cosmopolitan scene makes this location a very special spot for your small group work trip.
Villa Luna is located 12km from Porto Vecchio, in the chic resort of Palombaggia and close to one of the most stunning and unspoilt beaches on the island. With turquoise waters, white sand and warm temperatures all year round, Corsica makes a beautiful sun and sea treat for your team from early spring through to late autumn. The beach has consistently been voted one of the top 10 in Europe and Villa Luna's location and relaxing atmosphere is sure to inspire productivity, learning and motivation.
When to Visit?
- Winter (December to March). Chamonix is alive with snow sports enthusiasts and sparkling white mountains. Enjoy cosy, roaring fires and on-site spa treatments. Outside, cold fresh air and bright winter sunshine will awaken and inspire your team.
- Spring (April to June). Spring flowers and warmer sunshine, with cool evenings. Early spring still has snow on the peaks, while the valley can be gloriously warm. This is the most versatile - and unpredictable - season, but also our favourite.
- Summer (July-August). Chamonix is busiest in summer, with tourists visiting from all over the world and international sports events every month - running, climbing, cycling. Days can be hot (30+), while the evenings still normally remain cool.
- Autumn (September-November). See the light and the mountains change from bright summer to golden autumn colours. This season is varied but stunning. Plus, town is at its quietest, creating an exclusive, local feel.
Languedoc & Corsica
- Both properties are available from May until October. The best times for corporate groups are the shoulder seasons (May-June and September-October), when the temperatures are a little cooler and the resorts are quieter.