Exclusive Catering Services
We believe that eating and drinking are two of the most important elements of your holiday and we offer a range of top quality catering options that can come included in your luxury chalet or villa holiday or can be booked as add-on services.
We take food and wine very seriously! All of our chefs are carefully handpicked and will provide you with personal menus designed for your group's wishes. Simply let us know your requirements and allow us to work our magic and create a bespoke dining experience that will perfectly complement the luxurious surroundings of your Amazon Creek chalet or villa.
When you prebook your catering services your chef will be in touch with you personally before your arrival to make sure that you're happy with the menu and to discuss the meal format that you would like. Whether it's getting the family together for a relaxed supper, a formal four-course evening meal or a summer alfresco dining experience, we can assure you that they will not disappoint.
In our Luxury Chamonix Chalets you also have the options to pair your meals with our outstanding house wines, carefully selected for us by Conroy Vins, who boast the valley's finest selection of wines. For true wine or whiskey connoisseurs, we can also arrange bespoke tastings in the chalet. Additionally, there is a wine cave at your disposal in both Chalet Amazon Creek and Chalet Baloo.
We can offer ad-hoc catering on any number of days or a fully catered service for your entire stay. Our concierge team will help you decide what's best for your group.
If you need some inspiration we've put together some ideas for you here:
Your very own Private chef will prepare the breakfast of your choosing - Rates starting from €100*
The Healthy Choice:
Lunch and Dinner Menu's
Rates start from €200* for a your very own chef to prepare a meal tailored to your specific needs.
Fine Dining Menu:
For our fine dining options dinner will start with canapes and be followed by cheese and petit fours.
- Scallops with textures of cauliflower, pickled golden raisins with crispy shallot
- Roast squab pigeon with braised puy lentils, Jerusalem artichoke, granny smith and jus gras
- Braised pig cheek with celeriac remoulade and espuma, salted pistachio
- Egg yolk ravioli with trompette mushroom, butter braised button onions, winter truffle and parmesan veloute
- Cod loin with balsamic glazed grelot onions, crushed peas, morrel mushrooms and crispy pork belly
- Braised beef cheek with braised baby root vegetables, crushed celeriac and Boarderlaise sauce
- Roast duck breast with sticky red cabbage, baby beets, salsify, topi and baby turnip. Port sauce
- Poached chicken breast with creamed leeks, morels, asparagus and pomme de terre cooked in cep stock
- Chocolate orange mousse with a feuilletine base, candied zest, salted hazelnut and a orange sorbet
- Classic tart au citron with alpine nut crust and Chantilly cream
- Vanilla panna cotta with textures of raspberry and meringue
- Tropical fruit salad, coconut and lime pana cotta with roast pineapple, fresh coconut and passion fruit, lime granita
The Healthy Option:
The Veggie Option:
Chef Free Meals
We can also offer Chef Free Meals freshly prepared, delivered to your chalet and ready to reheat and enjoy! (subject to availability)
- Lamb tagine with tabouleh salad, cucumber and poppy seeds, fresh flatbreads
- Beef bourgnignon with pomme purée, roast baby carrots, smoked pancetta, button onions, chestnut mushrooms, borderlaise sauce
- Chicken curry with coconut and toasted almonds, aloo gobi, chickpea ragu, mint yogurt, cucumber salad, rice, nann, popadoms, pickles and onions bhajis
- Red lentil moosaka with rocket and Parmesan salad
- Classic fondue or raclette with traditional garnishes
- Classic fish bouillabaisse with potato and green salad, crusty French bread.
- Escabeche of Tuna with sweet citrus salad and aubergine puree
- Sriracha grilled king prawns with mango salsa
- French Asian duck pancakes with pickled carrot salad
- Crab with chargrilled pineapple, coconut puree and cashew nut garnish
- Apple & celeriac soup with goats cheese croutons (V)
- Halloumi stuffed peppers (V)
- Spicy crab & crayfish linguini with a coriander garnish
- Traditional BBQ steamed French Mussels accompanied with twice cooked chips
- Smoked chicken, pea, asparagus and broccoli risotto
- Seasonal BBQ
- Salmon with a lemon & pesto crumb on bed of slow roasted sweet potato with pan fried asparagus
- Pesto & spinach rigatoni with a parmesan twist (V)
- Quinoa salad with pineapple salsa, rocket and feta chunks (V)
- Vanilla pannacotta with seaonsal berries
- Chocolate orange mousse with candied oranges and white chocolate tuille
- Deconstructed apple & berry cheesecake
- Eaton mess
- Tarte citron with homemade vanilla ice cream
- Local cheeseboard
When selecting your menu choices please consider that although small adjustments can be made to tailor the meal for individual group members we ask that you select a menu that your entire group will be happy to enjoy. We are happy to cater to any requests and preferences, please do not hesitate to speak with us if you have a specific menu in mind.
*Hostess (€25 per hour) and food costs are additional when booking our ad-hoc catering services.