Corporate retreats in Sète, Languedoc
Welcoming groups of up to 20 people
Why choose Languedoc?
Languedoc is a hidden gem, bordered by long sandy beaches and the Spanish Pyrénées. The area has a distinct identity defined by its own language, Occitan, and its rich cultural heritage. Brimming with wine, food, and energy, the natural beauty and landscape will leave a lasting impression on all who visit. Languedoc is every bit as beautiful and classy as the Cote D’Azur, but with a more relaxed feel to it. Our two luxury villas are located just a 30 minutes drive from Montpellier, which can be reached by direct flights from most major European cities.
How many people can be catered for?
In an idyllic beachfront position, our two stunning villas are located adjacent to one another, just a stroll away from the beach. With the space and facilities to accommodate up to 20 people across the two villas, we have the flexibility to cater for both smaller and larger groups.
|Villa Freya||Villa Frankie|
The setup for larger groups typically sees the living area of one of the villas used for dining and drinks, with the other villa’s living area being set up for seminars and presentations. Additionally, both villas have cinema rooms for break-away sessions and entertainment.
How can we cater for the requirements of your corporate retreat?
Each villa has its own unique character; spacious living areas, sun terrace, and perfectly manicured gardens. Each element of luxury creating the perfect atmosphere for creative thinking and networking. Our attentive staff will ensure you have a constructive time whilst we take care of all concierge requests. The villas’ terraces, sun loungers, and outdoor infinity pools make for the perfect spot to unwind after a hard day’s work and activities.
During your corporate break in Languedoc we can provide the following services:
FINE DINING: One of the most important aspects of a successful corporate retreat is what you eat and drink. We can arrange as much or as little catering as you require, including daily breakfasts, Al Fresco lunches, and gourmet dinners. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will put a bespoke package together for you.
We typically suggest that the first evening of your corporate break starts with champagne and canapés in the villa, before settling into a sumptuous four course dinner. Alternatively, you could enjoy drinks on the terrace as you watch the sunset, followed by dinner at ‘La O La’; A laid back lounge bar with excellent food on the beach, just a two minute stroll from the villa.
|Champagne and Canapes||Beach Front Restaurant La’Ola||Wine Tasting|
We can also arrange group dining in the cellars of a stunning local vineyard as unique experience to unite the team. We also reccomend the restaurant attached to one of France’s most renowned Oyster farms. Additionally one of France’s oldest fish restaurants, just oozing with "Le charme de l'ancien", is just a short drive from the villa.
ACTVITIES: We are able to organise a wide variety of activities upon request, including the following:
- Use of the villa’s speedboat, kayaks, paddle boards, and mountain bikes to make the most of the 10km beachfront promenade and epic Mont St.Clair
- Wine tasting at one of the many Languedoc vineyards
- Golf at Le Cap d’Agde International Golf Centre
- Go-karting competitions at the local race track
- Activity days at La Forêt d’Acrobates; a high-ropes facility set in a beautiful forest, providing spectacular views of the region, plus the longest zip-wire in Southern France. The site also offers other activities including archery, canyoning, canoeing, climbing, and caving
FINISHING TOUCES & SERVICES:
At Amazon Creek we understand that it’s the finishing touches and "above and beyond" that make your corporate retreat an enjoyable and worthwhile experience. With Amazon Creek you’ll find the following luxury services during your stay at our Languedoc villas.
Our basic villa package includes:
- Pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan all aspects of your corporate retreat
- Dedicated service from our villa manager, to provide an in-resort concierge service to organise local activities and excursions
- Complimentary watersports programme including use of speedboat for four half-day sessions each week (late June to early September)
- Use of villa bicycles, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Welcome 'essentials' pack, a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheeses, jam and charcuteries
- Daily delivery of breakfast breads and pastries
- Daily light housekeeping and mid-week linen change
- Full audiovisual facilities for seminars and presentations; we also provide printers and scanners to facilitate your communications
- Chef and hostesses
- Bespoke activities packages
For more detailed information on the services we offer please visit our services page