Corporate retreats in Corsica, Villa Luna
Welcoming groups of up to 10 People
Why choose Corsica?
Known as ‘L’Ile de Beauté’ (the Island of Beauty) by the French, Corsica has sensational bays of warm, turquoise waters, edged with fine sands, majestic mountains and scented hillsides. Whilst it is now French, the island retains its distinctive Corsican history and culture, offering the most seasoned travellers a unique and memorable Mediterranean experience.
Our stunning luxury villa in Palombaggia is renowned as one of the best on the island, and is less than a 30 minute drive from nearby Figari-Sud Corse Airport.
How many people can be catered for?
Set on a quiet hillside, surrounded by stunning scenery and unrivalled sea views, our villa has five double bedrooms allowing for five guests in single occupancy or up to 10 should the rooms be shared. Additional high-end accommodation close-by can be arranged if required. The villa is the epitome of traditional architecture and modern luxury; set in outstanding private gardens, it provides the perfect atmosphere for a productive, relaxing senior management off-site escape, board meeting reunion, or exclusive function for a small group of clients.
How can we cater for the requirements of your corporate retreat?
Our attentive staff will take care of organising group activities and anything else you may require during your corporate break with us, allowing you to focus on productivity and recreation. With breathtaking views of the ocean, the villa facilities include a vast living area and a substantial indoor table suitable for board meetings. The villa also boasts an outdoor dining area, a private heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, gymnasium, cinema room, and audio visual facilities, which all create a unique corporate experience for senior management and directors.
During your corporate retreat in Corsica we can provide the following services:
FINE DINING: Enjoy ultimate luxury during your stay with us! As our executive chef prepares sumptuous meals, our first class host looks after your every need. Our catering package includes daily breakfasts and six main meals during your stay. We believe that dining is one of the most important elements of your holiday with us. Taking it very seriously, we carefully hand pick our chefs to provide you with personal and seasonal menu’s to best suit your groups needs. Simply let us know your catering requirements and we will put a bespoke dining experience together to perfectly complement your corporate retreat. From sun soaked BBQ’s on the terrace to delicious four course Corsican inspired menus. Should you also wish to add daily lunches to your package this can be arranged.
There are also Michelin starred restaurants within easy reach at Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio, as well as uber-classy restaurants on the stunning Palombaggia beach. Take a look at our restaurant giude here for more inspiration.
ACTIVITIES: We are able to organise a wide variety of activities for you and your guests to enjoy, including the following:
- Yacht charters
- Horse canters on the beach
- Swimming with horses in the sea for experienced riders
- The magnificent Spérone Golf Course is nearby for those who want to work on their par. Designed by the great Robert Trent Jones Senior who described it as the most beautiful course in the World
- Helicopter rides
- More activity-based events such as hiking, canyoning, tree top adventuring (featuring high rope courses, zip wires and tree-walking) can also be arranged in the Ospedale Forest, a beautifully scenic mountainous area with stunning views over Porto Vecchio
FINISHING TOUCHES & SERVICES: Whether you’re treating your staff to a well-deserved break from the office, brainstorming with the board of directors, or wooing clients, it’s the little touches that really add to the luxury and enjoyment of the experience. At Amazon Creek we pride ourselves on giving each and every one of our guests a truly memorable experience, which is why you’ll find the following services at our Corsican villa:
- Extensive pre-arrival concierge service to help plan all aspects of your bespoke corporate retreat with Amazon Creek. Meaning that once you arrive at the stunning Villa Luna you can sit back and relax into paradise, with everything organised in advance.
- Fresh flowers
- L'Occitane bathroom products, fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers in each bedroom
- Full audiovisual facilities for seminars and presentations, as well as printers, scanners and Wifi to help facilitate your communications
- A fully equipped gymnasium, hot tubs, and a heated swimming pool, allowing you plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind after a hard day of work or play
Our standard package includes:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation over your chosen dates
- Villa chef and hostess who will prepare and serve daily breakfasts and 6 main meals (lunch or dinner) during the week (excluding food costs)
- Welcome ‘essentials’ pack including a bottle of champagne, local wines, cheeses, jam and charcuteries
- In-resort concierge service to organise local activities and excursions
- Daily light housekeeping and mid-week linen change
A self-catered option is available on request.
For more detailed information on the services we offer please visit our services page.